Get The Financing You Deserve TODAY!
If you are looking to finance your truck in St. Cloud, MN, we can help! Come down and see us at Minnesota Truck Headquarters and get approved today. We’ll get you Lifted, Loaded, and Jacked Up!
From big to small, factory to fully custom, we have the perfect vehicle to fit your lifestyle and your budget. We have the finance experts you need on your side, with the experience to help you get what you want. Bad credit, no credit, no problem! Just visit your Minnesota Truck Headquarters and let us get you approved.
We are proud to offer you flexible financing that is tailored to meet your needs, so you can drive home in the right vehicle. We even have special financing available to qualifying customers. Our partnership with local and national banks and credit unions gives you the best rates around. You work hard for your money and you deserve to keep more of it in your wallet. Are you ready to finance your pre-owned truck? To get started, Contact Us or Apply Online now.
The Right Kind Of Financing
At MTH, getting approved for financing is no longer a daunting task. We work with people from all walks of life and we’ll make sure you get the financing you need. We understand that life can be hard sometimes and we believe you deserve a second chance. We have the experts that can help those with no credit or even bad credit get the approval they need for their plow, work truck, custom truck, or even a commercial truck so you can get back on the road and back to work. Are you curious about what your monthly payment may look like? Use our Easy Loan Payment Calculator to get an accurate estimate.
We Make It Easy
At Minnesota Truck Headquarters, we are honored to serve the St. Cloud community and beyond. We have a fantastic selection of Pre-Owned Vehicles, including cars, SUVs, and all varieties of trucks like plows, commercial and work trucks, or even custom trucks; giving you the best options around. We have the finance experts with the experience and knowledge to get you the approval you deserve. Take advantage of our competitive interest rates and get a low monthly payment that fits your budget. Be sure to ask about our service contracts so that you can protect your investment, too. We look forward to helping you get everything you need at Minnesota Truck Headquarters today.
Your Minnesota Truck Headquarters
**Whether you are shopping for a vehicle or you already have one, don't forget to protect your investment with a Minnesota Truck Headquarters vehicle service contract. Ask you Finance staff for more information!
Financing OAC: On Approved Credit
Monday9:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday9:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday9:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday9:00am - 6:00pm
Did You Know?
Common Finance Terms
We know that buying a car can be daunting, and at Minnesota Truck Headquarters we’re here to help you every step of the way. We hope that these common finance terms will help answer some of your questions about the financing process.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) - The APR is the term that refers to the interest rate on your car loan. It’s calculated by a percentage of what you owe on your loan.
- Base Price - The base price is the price listed on the vehicle and is the cost of the vehicle with no extra add-ons.
- Extended Warranty - This type of warranty is usually for purchase from the dealership or the manufacturer after one year of ownership. It continues to cover any possible issues or repairs with your vehicle beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
- Incentives and Rebates - These are types of programs that may potentially reduce the cost of the vehicle if the buyer is qualified for one. For instance, some dealers may offer rebates for veterans or students.
- Lease - A lease is very much like a long-term rental. Leases tend to last around two years, during which time the lessee—the person who has leased the car—has the car in their possession for a monthly fee.
- Loan Term - If you decide to borrow money from a financial institution to pay for your car, that is called a loan. The loan term is the length of your loan agreement, which will affect how much your monthly payment will be.
- Trade-In Value - When you buy a new car, you have the option to trade in your old one to cover part of the cost. The trade-in value is the amount that the dealer will take off of your new car in exchange for your old one.
Still have financing questions? We’re always here for you at Minnesota Truck Headquarters. Call us today!